FCUSA JUNIOR ACADEMY (AGES 6-10)
FCUSA’s professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child. All of our Junior Academy sessions are designed to improve a player’s technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
• Multiple training locations in South Shore, Cape Cod and Boston Metro area
• Multiple training night options
• Year-round jamboree play (U8 and below)
• Training groups and jamboree play split by birth year (where possible)
• Dedicated coaching staff and a continuously developed curriculum
• Family and club environment (interaction with older club players and coaching staff)
• Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
• Improve fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance and Coordination)
• Building each player’s confidence and self-esteem
• Stepping stone towards competitive club soccer with FCUSA Massachusetts
FCUSA Junior Kickers (2-5 years old)
Come and join us as your child embarks on an incredible journey to discover, learn and grow together through soccer. Each week, your coach will guide your child on an adventure that will allow them to discover movement, characters, shapes and the joy of soccer.
During the first session, players will be helping Perry the Puma get his race car license. Players will have to go through a driver’s test before getting their racing cars, and finally joining Perry and Lightening McQueen in a race around the world. Be careful! Dr. Axelrod might be out to stop you!!
Is Your Athlete Ready To Play?
Common Learning Objectives for FCUSA Junior Kicker
- Holistic Educational Approach – incorporating numbers, colors and shapes
- ABC’s of Athleticism/Agility, Balance and Co-ordination
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Maximum Activity and Ball Contact