All teams are a Fall, Winter and Spring commitment, except for our High School age groups who will start their season in early-mid November. Join us and learn about our program and staff!
FCUSA Massachusetts club teams are year round teams playing at an Elite and Premier level. The focus is on the long-term player development and the highest level of coaching is provided to all the players. The club provides an environment that will challenge every player to reach their full potential and an atmosphere that supports the growth and development of every individual player.
The Football Club USA (FCUSA) was formed for the purpose of developing players to their maximum potential both as individuals and within a team framework. Teams within the club are formed on a selective basis utilizing annual tryouts to identify players with the strongest potential to develop within a serious, competitive environment. The goal of each team will be to strive to compete at the highest level of play appropriate for the individuals within the team. The club has a very high standard of commitment, effort and dedication from both players and parents and we constantly strive to ensure these standards are fully acceptable to all participants.
Competitive Boys and Girls teams U9-U18, plus a full Junior Academy for U8 players.
- Full-time professional coaching
- NPL or NEP (New England Premiership) League and Tournament play
- State Cup play for Elite teams
- 3 Practices per week for Elite level teams. 2 Practices per week for Premier level teams
- Additional FCUSA Individual Development Program
- Additional FCUSA Sports Performance Programs
- Yearly performance evaluation
- Specialist goalkeeping program
- Pathway to College Program for High School aged players
- Discounted Residential Camp weeks